Again, this could just be a flash bug, but when I first goto www.slusho.jp before the loading screen even shows up a flash of text appears on the screen. Actually it’s just a line of asian text at the bottom and a home button at the top. I recognize the “Home” button from the other pages you can click through on the site so that didn’t really surprise me, but the text at the bottom I can’t seem to find anywhere else, and not having any background in any asian language, I’m not really sure what it says. For all I know it could just say “You Can’t Drink Just Six” but if anyone can help out let me know. Check out the screenshot below, click on it to enlarge.

UPDATE: According to a reader, it just says “Customer Feedback” 6 times. And after looking at it closer, it does seem to be the same thing repeated so I have no reason to not believe it. Again, probably just another flash bug but I thought it could be more. Maybe it’s tell you to email customer feedback 6 times (which does nothing, yes I just tried), who knows. Thanks for the translation.

1. stueyn

It just says…

Customer Feedback

over and over again!! (six times to be exact!!!)

Are you sure that this appears when you go to the site, as I cannot and have never seen it.

It is a quick flash right before the actual site starts loading. It was a pain in the ass to get a screenshot of it because it goes away so fast. Probably just a glitch in the flash action script on the page, but who knows… it does say it 6 times, and that seems to be the magic number. Thanks again for the translation though.

You need to be a registered IMDB user to see that post, so I’m going to copy and paste it here for those that want to read:

“If you look at the trailer you can see the number 3 being referenced to everywhere. The 63 degrees on the news channel, The 12:36, the 2004 ACE, numbers that are all dividable by 3.

Last, but not least, you hear the thundering monster sound three times, each sound accompanied by a different event.

Romans 1:18 “For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness”

So what in biblical mythology has connections to the slew of references in the trailer? The three great monsters.

In Jewish belief, Behemoth is the primal unconquerable monster of the land, as Leviathan is the primal monster of the waters of the sea and Ziz the primordial monster of the sky.

1) The first monster roar is accompanied by an earthquake (Behemoth)
    2) The second monster roar is accompanied by a huge fireball (Leviathan, for it can breathe fire)
    3) The third monster roar is accompanied by the flying Statue of Liberty head (Ziz).

Not convinced?

The guy who says “maybe we can get a better view from the roof” has the Slusho logo on his shirt. Slusho is a classic J.J. Abrams icon, and it has appeared in both Alias and Lost, which are his shows.

Slusho.jp has, by now, been confirmed as a part of the viral marketing campaign revolving around 1-18-08. Japan. Strangely enough, the character Rob, who is present in the trailer, was gonna fly to Japan a day after that party and the monster events.

Let’s have a look around on that site. Not all pages are accessible. But there is an odd feature about the pages that are available. The main page background is on land, the Downloads page background is on air, and the History page background is on sea.

Furthermore, the six buttons on the main page cause popups of various animals, namely a Horse, a Whale and a Bird. Behemoth, Leviathan, Ziz.

GG, J.J. Abrams.”

I dont think there are 3 monsters, and i think all this divisible by 3 stuff is digging a little too deep, but good theory.

4. Spencer the Office Monkey

Wow… I like the IMDB-Guy’s theory.
    It’s far-fetched, but seems to be on the right track.
    We have to remember (like LOST) in Abram’s worlds, there’s not much that can be left up to coincidence.
    Just a thought…..
    I like where this is going, however.
    Kudos to the admin for staying on top of all this!!!!

5. Jenny and Saul

We’ve noticed that before but we hadnt said anything about that, except the whole revaltions but we didnt get in to deep about it the way we wanted to, but yeah i actually think that theory might be the one, but guess we have to keep digging to find things out

6. Adam

edited by admin:

DO NOT DONATE TO SLUSHOZOOM.com, NO SITE DIRECTLY AFFILIATED WITH A MOVIE WILL ASK FOR YOUR DONATIONS, ITS FAKE

I donated $0.25 to slushozoom.com and I just recieved this email:

Slusho Support
    reply-to saveus@slushozoom.com
    date Jul 18, 2007 10:23 PM
    subject re: Item #Cant Drink Just six – Notification of Payment Received from Adam Brazie
    mailed-by slushozoom.com

SHHHH… Dont Tell anyone, but you can get a sneak peek of filming at the WB LOT Tour in Hollywood. Look for Slusho and a recreation of Downtown New York, Donuts and Candy shops…

7. Kyler

on 1-18-08.com the girl on the first picture has the number nine on her shirt but flip it 6 …..?You Can?t Drink Just SIX? something or nothing

8. Kyler

and if the picture moves every 6 seconds it moves to where its fliped upside down the one with rob maybe it wants you to see the SIX on the chicks chest

adam: slushozoom.com is not a viral site for the movie so either A) you haven’t read around the site, no problem, or B) you’re affiliated with that site…. hrmmm, either way DO NOT DONATE MONEY TO SLUSHOZOOM.com

kyler: yeah, i posted about the 6 in another post, but as far as the pictures movie, i think we just chalked it up to a flash bug since all the pictures move, but why would they make you able to move the pictures if there wasnt something hidden in it upside down?

10. Adam

I’m not saying to donate, I just think it’s a little weird I just recieved that tip. I figured I would post it since I live in Oregon… doesn’t help me much. The actual tip sounds pretty legit, though. Anyways, I don’t think they would want to admit every viral site affiliated, what fun would that be?

From the set pictures that I saw, the street scene from NY was recreated on a soundstage, inside using green screens to recreate the sky and far background, but who knows, the tip may be correct, but the site is still fake and just looking to make money.

12. Adam

Well, they won’t let you donate more than $0.25, and donations are closed in just a couple of days, so weather that’s a good way to make money or not, that’s for you to decide. Honestly for whatever reason, I feel like this is a legit tip, maybe we should see if theres anyone who lives near that area who wouldn’t mind scoping it out. Worth a shot, yeah?

hey, the_sibbie,

I see your comment about anagrams waiting for approval, but to be honest it’s way too long for me to approve. It would throw the whole page off. I appreciate the comment, you’re more than welcome to head over to the forum and make a new thread about it, but I just can’t approve it here causing the page to be extremely long like that, sorry.

14. custode

I just wanted to see if anyone could direct me to the episode of Lost where slusho is supposed to be mentioned. Thanks.

15. Thirdman

Has anyone considered more obviously that “you can’t drink just six” may also be a reference to 6-6-6, the mark of the beast? If so, it lends more credibility to the IMDB user’s theory.

16. Kathy

you can flip the pictures over and see the back side by jiggling them w/your curser. 2 of the pics have messages.

17. Strange Visitor

So Im on vacation with the wife, we are doing the tour thing..seeing the sites ect..and well on this tour of the sets, there is a set called SLUSHO! .

Guess what! It had what looked like a new yorkish downtown, but it was in shambles. They were actually messing up cars to put in the scene..very cool!