There have been a few new articles on the Tagruato site since it came back up the other day.

Bold Futura Hires “Dream Team”

Tagruato Launches First Satellite

and my favorite Smilers at the Animal Control Center!

The last one was interesting in that they let a bunch of animals drink and swim around in Slusho… that can’t be good for them. Other than that I don’t think there is too much to the articles. Just a company trying to keep the world notified of what is going on…I still can’t stop picturing a bunch of dogs and cats swimming around in a giant vat of blue Slusho…

1. MarytheLion

And the information about hiring the dream team…Bold Futura hiring many many graduates…could our Rob be fresh out of college???

2. deBish

TAGRUATO LAUNCHES FIRST SATELLITE
    Through its Bold Futura subsidiary, Tagruato successfully launched its first geostationary satellite ?Hatsui? yesterday afternoon. At first, the launch was thought to be rescheduled because of poor weather conditions. Yesterday morning brought heavy rain and lightning strikes near the launch pad. Despite this adversity, however, the abort command was overruled by CEO Ganu Yoshida. After a five minute delay, the launch went off without any disasters.

Mission Chief Kenji Matsui claimed, ?At first we thought the lightning might strike the satellite. It could cause a fire to catch within the electrical systems. It would have been seven years of hard work and sleepless night wasted.?

When asked why he overruled the abort command, Yoshida said, ?Because here at Tagruato, we don?t let lightning stand in the way of achieving our goals. In this case that goal was reaching for the stars.?

Yoshida could not be more specific as to what ?reaching for the stars? entails, but assured us, ?It will be big.?

Bold Futura recently announced that one billion Yen will be allocated towards space research. ?The future of man depends on our ability to spread outwards into the universe. At Tagruato, we want to be the first to take you there,? Yoshida added.?

So…maybe the satellite catches and sends a signal down to the cloverfield monster…thus waking it up?

Things that make ya go Hmmmm.

3. Nick

This has nothing to do with this topic. But have any of you noticed by the stills from the movie (I think the link was posted here some time ago) that this movie may not be entirely shot from a blair witch style POV? I mean, first of all, the stills show another angle, besides there are some situations in which I find hard to believe anybody would be filming instead of helping, like when Rob and the girl are trying to push de door close. On the oher hand, this is a monster flick, meaning that we need clear shots of the monster, at least a couple. Cause if it is like some people are saying that we may never see the monster completely, knowing Abrams and all. This wouldn’t be “our monster” instead a very cleverly marketed Horror film. Now, I’m not saying that a horror flick wouldn’t be cool to watch. I’m only saying that we were promised our OWN monster in the line of the G-man, or King Kong but “much more asskicking” and that idea falls directly into the action-sci/fi-we-need-to-get-a-clear-view-at-the-monster-destroying-the-city genre.
    Well, anyway, sorry for the long post, just putting it out there. Anyone besides me believes that this might be case? (gimme the poster) just kidding 😀

4. theace69

ADMIN HOW BOUT THIS
    HAS ANYONE PICKED THIS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American Mike Siegel graduated last May in a cap and gown. Now he?ll be on the other side of the world in a labcoat. He won?t miss home though. ?They offered me a chance to make history and to work with the best in my field. How could I turn that down??

IF I KNEW HOW TO BOLD I WOULD BUT FOR NOW IT S CAPS LOCk

5. theace69

that name sounds familiar doesnt it dont know just saying the main characters name is Robert isnt it ??? but i couldve sworn i heard mike somewhere

6. Masker

I think what’s the most insidious to me about the animals in Slusho article, is that Tagruto “purchased” the animal shelters where the most Slusho-hungry animals were found. Tagruto’s going to “renovate” them? Maybe it’s just me, but sounds a lot like converting them into animal research centers…

7. Mike

In the article for dream team “Most highly sought after was Johan Hedberg from Sweden.” If you do a google search you will find John Hedberg is an NHL Player….From Sweden. Just guess that shows someone there likes Hockey haha.

8. Jt

lol.. what if cloverfield actually is happenening??? lol what if this teaser is a message from the future??

9. Steve-O

I was overlooking the “Slusho” website and reading over the Business section. If you wanted to sell Slusho, they would send engineers and “Scientists” to come help and hook your machine and they said, They are really eager to come to the west with their products. Somethings a foot with that! Just sounds like bad news…

10. Lee Grant

About the baseball article, there are a ton on numbers in it. Does anyone think they mean anything?

IDK what happened, but one moment, I was looking at the links posted in the first few comments, the next, I found myself looking at the picture with the man and the monsters again. Is that just my computer, or has the site been “hacked” again?

11. Steve-O

Me again..sorry to be a nat but i was thinking. Everyone is so focused on what the monster looks like and not looking into simple things..what if this creature was made for a reason..perhaps a weapon…or the creation of man’s ill misuse of nature? This company sounds like ‘WEYLAN-YUTANI” from Aliens and their motto was, “Building Better Worlds. For those of you that are Alien fans know what I am taking about.

Okay..I’m done!

12. Weyland-Yutani

The company pretty much is the monster. The Creature in fact is the result of creation or mishap. On the Drilling station list there is a rig or location not too far from the eastern seaboard. Prime location for the monster to spring from or be evolved from . Tagaruto Cor. knows of course as well what is going on…so with this attack it’s a perfect opportunity to go and study the effects of this Virus and monster in the city.

(I hate being a Screenwriter…you try and take things a part all the time.)

13. heat

Lee Grant, I’m pretty sure the numbers on the tgto site just coinside with the 1-18-08 release date. I’m pretty sure the marketing is supposed to give the movie the sense of it’s happening in real time, encouraging the followers like us to go see the midnight showing, that way it’s almost like it’s in real time.

14. Marc

I’m surprised more people aren’t making a big deal out of Tagruato’s little league team being the Lions. I still don’t buy the “it’s a Lion!” line people are hearing in the trailers, but I thought the Lion proponents would be latching onto this.

Also, is it possible there is more than one monster in this monster movie? Perhaps the city is being destroyed by a battle of a couple of monsters?

15. marythelion

Marc

I noticed that too. Perhaps as part of the hype, they’ve purposely called them that because of the earlier controversy.

Mary

16. rolando

IN THE WEBSITE 1-18-08.COM THERE ARE PICTURES WITH CLUES OF THE MOVIE….ONE PICTURE SHOWS WHAT SEEMS TO BE AN OIL RIGG, POSSIBLY OF THE TAGRUATO CORP. COLLAPSING AND ALL ITS WORKERS TRYING TO RUN AWAY PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE MONSTER…. AND ALSO IN THE MOVIE AN OIL TANKER CRASHES THEN EXPLODES ALSO DUE TO THE MONSTER….ALL THIS COULD BE A POSSIBILITY OF TAGRUATOS CONNECTION WITH CLOVERFIELD….AND MAYBE THIS IS JUST ME THINKING TOO MUCH ABOUT THE MOVIE BUT CHECK THIS THEORY OF MINES OUT…….ROB GOT HIRED TO WORK AT SLUSHO AS A VICE PRESIDENT AS A WAY OF APPEALING MORE TO THE UNITED STATES….SLUSHO IS OWNED BY TAGRUATO….TAGRUATO IS POSSIBLY WHAT CAUSED THE MONSTER TO AWAKE OR WHAT LEAD THE MONSTER TO NEW YORK CITY….IN THE MOVIE (WARNING SPOILER) ROB AND BETH ARE TAKING A TRIP TO CONEY ISLAND ON APRIL 27TH AND WHILE ON THE FERRIS WHEEL IN THE LAST SCENE OF THE MOVIE YOU SEE SOMETHING FALL INTO THE WATER THEN OF COURSE THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE OBVIOUSLY ROB, BETH, LILY, JASON, MARLENA, AND HUD ARE ALL RUNNING FROM THE MONSTER……..IS’NT IT WEIRD THAT THESE PEOPLE OR AT LEAST ROB HAS SOOOOO MUCH TO DO WITH THE MONSTER, FROM HIS JOB TO HIS DATE A MONTH PRIOR TO THE ATTACK AND THEN FINALLY THE ATTACK IT SELF……THERE ARE ALOT OF LOOSE ENDS I HOPE JJ ABRAMS ANSWERS CLEARLY AND NOT IN THE FORM OF ANY MORE FREAKIN WEBSITES AND CLUES…..MAKE A PART 2 AND CALL IT “CLOVERFIELD: ANSWERS”