I think we’re up to 7 different ones now, but they all show basically the same things just cut differently with maybe a flash or two that is different. Either way we don’t see anything too shocking. Check it out.

1. CloverfieldFan1000

The movie just seems to look better and better every day! Can’t wait! There was even new clips in that.

2. Jessica

Yes we are up to 7 tv spots now. I like how they keep adding new clips, it catches more peoples attention then the fans it captured 6 months ago. Only 2 weeks and 4 days left for the movie to come out and I’m so excited that I must bust like the girl in the trailer. lol

3. WhySoSerious

You will not see the monster until after the movie is released…thats for sure.

J-107: pretty sure all that crap is fake. I’ve read that a workprint has leaked to the net on IRC… well I know all the big spots on IRC as well as elsewhere for the pirate scene and there is no mention of cloverfield anywhere. Someone also posted a bunch of so-called “spoilers” from the workprint on the unfiction forums and they are completely different from what that guy on IMDB is saying.

5. Nick

you would have to be crazy or out of the country to upload cloverfield to torrents or other download site.
    Im sure they are watching very closely for uploads and they will hunt you down like a LION hunting it’s pray!

6. Nick

In other comments…

It this movie a comedy? I mean it has a giant lion attacking a city that drinks a slusho drink.
    Even in this trailer so you hear what they say?
    “We can just wait for a LOL”
    “I dont think this is funny there isn’t going to be a LOL”
    “LOL”
    “DONT LOL!”

Nick: Normally I don?t censor what people put in the comments, but this whole ?Lion? shit is getting very annoying to me and everyone else. If you don?t have anything worth while to comment about, don?t. I have no problem banning your IP address for posting comments if it continues.

8. Mike

These just keep getting better 😛
    Wonder if there will be an 8th tv spot? Possibility.
    What kinda grabs my attention in this one is the whole line of a “LUL” ( whatever that is, or it could be something we never heard of) And also “The air caught on fire”. This monster were lookin at could be more than just a new monster. I’m definatly seeing this opening day. Whos with me???

Cheers and happy new year.

-Mike

9. Austin

i’m more concerned with the air catching on fire. i imagine that there was a gas leak that the band of friends were unaware of and it was sparked off in their vicinity, but i dont know, might be something strange & out there

10. Ravenclaw

I’m with Mike man, Im there opening date in the morning cause there’s not too many people or little kids making noise in the **** theater. I know something i havent seen anyone has said or noticed but JJ Abrams said that he wanted this monster to be something like what Godzilla is to Japan and i dont think this would’ve been possible if they hadnt done all this viral marketing and all. This is one for history as they say….i think…. I dont know i’ve had too many shots, anyway happy new year to everyone and thanks to the admin for having a place where you can post whatever the f*** you want without having to make an account or something hehehehe

11. SnS

its good you made nick stop. Telling people it was a lion was just plan retarded and anyone who listens to him is retarded and should be locked up and tasered!

12. Shiva

13. CloverfieldFan1000

lol… that lull part was hard for me to decode. Thanks for clearing that up, Austin.

J-107: It’s nothing new, just the other TV spots edited together, no new shots really.

15. wtf at shivas comment

shiva:hey guys.im not new to this site at all but this my first comment.admin i been following this site ever since i saw the first trailer for the movie.i just wanted to say that this is the only site that i follow, i check it like every day, it always have good info.you guys rock!!on the 18th when the movie comes out all the speculations will be put to rest but comming here to read them is the best part of waiting.

yea calm it down there buddy. im gonna see it first. jj abrams is my cousin. and im gonna see it a week before it releases…so calm that down. thank you

^^ What was the point of your comment? Please only comment on a topic if it’s relative to that topic, otherwise keep it to the forum (link on right side of page)

17. Sushii

I cant wait to see this movie. im highly anticipated. Im very curious to see what the monster is.