The same logo that is on the Slusho.jp page as well as the back of the MISSING picture of Teddy on 1-18-08.com is now appearing on the Tagruato.jp page. And yes, all 3 logos are exactly the same but the one on the Teddy photo seems to be flipped like you’re looking in a mirror.

1. Danny

Just a thought with the new star trek movie.This symbol closely resembles the logo that was used by the evil earth empire in the star trek episode Mirror Mirror. Except for the sword goes though the earth.

2. JDioneda

closely resembles isnt good enough. remember when we didnt know what cloverfield was about. the claw marks “resembled” zilla’s. bloop was “close to” cthulu’s city or w/e.

3. Danny

no one seems here to have notice that there are new comments on the Tidowave website with time stamps from March 30th to April 2. here is the one

MissingTeddyHanssen
    04/02/08 2:46 pmWhere are these “fearless, brave warriors” I heard about? No one answers my calls. No one answers their doors. My brother is still out there somewhere and you guys couldn’t care less about him. Some friends you are. If it wasn’t for your freakish, cult mind-games he’d still be here with me. This is all your fault!!! You cowards! I hope you’re all rotting away somewhere!

4. ryan

Hey Mak why did u cut me out I gave a bunch of stuff relative and some conjecture don’t get it

5. Danny

does anyone wonder about how much a geek this guy Teddy looks like and how could Jamie be with is tooth pick of a guy. I mean the picture almost makes his head look bigger than his shoulders.

ryan: I didn’t cut anything out and I dont see your post in the spam folder. The only thing I can think of is that you posted the comment on the old server after I had backed everything up and was just waiting for the nameservers to move over, so you’re comment might have gotten lost in the move. Sorry.

7. Lawsae

Dose that mean the numbers on teddy’s picture are backwards then? I mean since the symbol is backwards.

8. Chris

from looking at all the sites that have the symbol it makes me think that its tagruato’s symbol and they now control those sites because if you scroll over it on tagruato.jp it says the name of the corperation so i think they are in control now and they are just trying to flush out any body thats connected with tidowave or teddy..anyways just my thought on it dont know if its right or wrong

9. Dennis

I love all this “guessing game” stuff, but I’m nowhere near involved as many are, so forgive me if this is, well, dumb: Does anyone think there is any relationship between the properties and effects of the “necter of the sea”, the dissappearance of Targrutos owner/presidents mother while searching for same, and the “half human, half….whatever” qualities of the monster? Could we be seeing the long term effects with the monster, and the short term effects in jamie’s video 11?

10. ryan C.

Well im not sure if this could mean anything (or if you already know this already) but if u listin to the slusho song for awhile you will hear a long roar. Also the slush drink flips upside down then back to normal every 30 secs or something. maybe a hint about the fliped sign on the missnin picture? i dont know. oh and what about those numbers or letters by the sign on the back of the missing picture? its like oIoo or 0I00. well if anyone wants to talk 1 on 1 about this my email is poeidens_reincarnation@hotmail.com i would love to hear from you. 😀

11. cartman,eric

people,i have just found the secret to cloverfield!:1.the monster as you can probably see,is a huge deformed crab that came from the sea when the oil spill happen also,it was actually deformed with a squid.thats why when jason got eaten by a squid, it was a crab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Spofford

Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I’ve learned a lot from them.Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.