Thanks for the comments and emails guys.

Looks like the elusive “sword/swirl” logo has appeared on www.jamieandteddy.com (password: jllovesth) in the upper right hand corner. All this has got to have something to do with the DVD release so if anyone finds out anything more, be sure to leave a comment or post it on the forums.

[phpbay]cloverfield, 1, “”, “”[/phpbay]

1. Danny

Never mind it has been on the contest page since the one showed up on the home page.

2. jake forsyth

well i looked on T.I.D.Owave.com page and the logo is there as well, at the top on the right hand side!!
    dont know if you knew that already

heres my theory its either somthing crazy thats going to happen or maybe it a way of keeping track of all the sites that are linked to the movie.
    my theroy was developed once i saw it on T.I.D.O because tidowave was a site that was against all the tagruato happenings, so why would some one from tagruato put it there.
    but who knows

3. curtis

I took a closer look at that symbol you’ve all been talking about, i can’t say if it’s a sword, but i can tell you for certain that it’s not a swirl, it’s a question mark, ?, have another look

4. Kohl King

The “Sword and Swirl” Logo has been put on tidoWave now…im not sure if thats known yet or not…

5. WeeMadRach

I reckon the swirl looks like a sort of cartoon wave…perhaps its some anti-ocean group similar to tidowave?

6. Dennis

I love all this “guessing game” stuff, but I’m nowhere near involved as many are, so forgive me if this is, well, dumb: Does anyone think there is any relationship between the properties and effects of the “necter of the sea”, the dissappearance of Targrutos owner/presidents mother while searching for same, and the “half human, half….whatever” qualities of the monster? Could we be seeing the long term effects with the monster, and the short term effects in jamie’s video 11?

7. ThereCanOnlyBeOne

I just cant believe jaime was banging that dude.
    I mean, really jaime? really? I am single and disease free. She needs to holla at a pimp.
    I think hes at the library or a CompUsa, by the looks of him. Also maybe the stuff he sent her in the videos didn’t do anything to her. She definitely does coke. Christ, i would totally party with that chick. Take her out for a steak dinner and never call again. holla. Popcorn Pimp in the building.

8. Dennis

The stuff does nothing? Wait. Remember, Targruto, deep see mining, finding the necter of the sea (slusho’s secret ingredient) at the bottom of the ocean, slusho ad campaign how it makesd you feel so good, so…..big.

9. SpaceMonkey

I can’t get on the forums since I’m at work, so I have to post this here. I picked up the DVD at lunch, and the symbol is there too. The normal white labels that cover the side and top of a DVD case are not there, and instead there’s a “property of the u.s. government” one along the side. On the back side of the label is the symbol. Also, it is much clearer on the label, and it is a sword, but the “swirl” is actually the number 6.

10. SpaceMonkey

Something else to consider… The logo is a sword with the number 6. Six of Swords is a card in a tarot deck, and per Wikipedia: It represents secret plans, hidden dishonor, frustration and the possibility of failure.

Secret plans?