While I don’t believe that this Aladygma Viral Campaign stuff is related in any way to Cloverfield, some people on the forums have started talking a lot about it. In light of that, I’ve created a new section on the forum dedicated to discussion about Aladygma and what it is or could be. The viral campaign is fairly interesting so far, so if you enjoyed the Cloverfield viral marketing you might want to check this out.

Visit The Aladygma Forum Section HERE!

1. Rayford

I don’t know if it’s just my computer being stupid but when I look at 1-18-08.com the picture that had Jason giving Rob a drink is blank on both sides… It’s kinda annoying me… 😛

2. ShirtNinja

I was looking into the Thewhitespaces website and I found one of the privacy policies as “http://www.thewhitespaces.com/cloverfield-poster.jpg”. Also, the movie on the page is titled “Cloverfield.mov”. The page header for http://www.thewhitespaces.com is also “a.l.a.d.y.g.m.a”. There is a sub catagory to this website though that leads me to believe this may be fake, “http://thewhitespaces.com/music/”.

3. ShirtNinja

Update; I have found many forums that have claimed to have debunked this website.

4. JDioneda

hey on that whitespaces thing whats with Godzilla? I thought aladygama was about aliens.

5. TKEGoogle

Hey guys, I know I haven’t posted in a while, but I justed checked out that site for aladygma, and if you highlight the screen you can see small “whitespaces” that appear and you can click them, also, if you click the top left one, near the top left corner of the screen, it only slightly alters the screen, showing the last two digits now as 28, BUT, if you highlight this screen on the very top left of the screen is this text backwards
    ” thomas ist ein lügner “

6. TKEGoogle

If any of you are interested this I did a lot of digging into this last night and found a Thomas Dahlem, german living in australia who has a blog all about his room 211 and a girl named sarah who saw a light and now she’s pregnant, I dunno, looks kinda hoaxy, but it’s something.

Franky: Those aren’t new, none of this stuff is new. The site has been around for a couple months and pretty much everything up to this point has been found. Select all on the page and you’ll see a bunch of rectangles that get highlighted, all o them are buttons, they have all sorts of stuff.

8. ryan

Could this have something to do with the alien human thing that has been discussed lately or is this the marketing for alien predator 3 LOL. this makes all this sight seem weird except i read somewhere that bad robot has assumed all control over viral for cloverfield and other projects so who knows

9. ryan

Hey JDioneeda i found two things for ya first of all the xenomorph. why dont you wrap it up into a ball and put a sword thru the middle of it what does it look like. HMm the mystery symbol that been showing up and in one of the alydygma pics i belive the last one there is a paper on the wall of movies but u cant make it out. id love to see date of paper and what movies are playin. Now either this is clovie 2 or someone is seriously f*&^in with us because that xenomorph wrapped ina ball woith a sword is exatly the symbol we ares eeing show up. RThis computer is old and sucks so i cant do it but someone out there should

10. ShirtNinja

There are about 13 different pages on that website people. Go to the web site and hit “ctrl” key and “a” together… there are many spaces to click on and if you keep clicking on the very top left space.. each time you do and you hit Ctrl A, there are new messages. I have seen 3 so far.

11. ryan

Hey guys new message on tido wave. there is no help coming . This was sent to whoever posted teddy hanssen is missing

12. Dennis

I love all this “guessing game” stuff, but I’m nowhere near involved as many are, so forgive me if this is, well, dumb: Does anyone think there is any relationship between the properties and effects of the “necter of the sea”, the dissappearance of Targrutos owner/presidents mother while searching for same, and the “half human, half….whatever” qualities of the monster? Could we be seeing the long term effects with the monster, and the short term effects in jamie’s video 11?

13. Micha

There is a new video on youtube! You can see Thomas Dahlems databook. and the secret barcode

14. Alex G

Ok so if you highlight everything on the page you are able to see blocks that are selected. they are links that lead to pictures or other pages involving this mysterious aladygma.

15. scribs

yo, anyone notice the piece of paper in the center of the picture with all the trash that has the faded out bold letters forming the words Kokalafotis, I googled it and got a suspicious looking blog, may be related to this viral marketing, even mentions a Mr. Dahlem, :O, you gotta highlight everything to see all the text on the blog cuz its a white background with a white font color :s

16. guidox

Hi, did you see the news at aladygma.com/news? there is a new page, about the son of thomas dahlem. His name is LARRY!

17. dan lynch

ok i wont pretend to know everything, so im sorry this sounds lame. ive been reaearching it all, butim reallllly confused. In bullet point form, could someone outline wtf is going on, i.e firstly the whole thomas dahlem thing who he is and why relevent (also something about his army?) and secondly what other relevence aladygma could have to cloverfield if at all. ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED 😀 the only idea that ive had is that all jj abrahms stuff is related in some overal big picture, which will come together (or not :D) at some point.

18. Chang Cadelina

Thanks for the nice info. I find these posts have a lot of information. I can’t wait to get a moment to impliment all these great thoughts. Thank you very much.